Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What happened to the great Teamviewer product?

Options
  • 05-12-2023 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭

User of TV for over 15+ years, use to be great but in the last 12 months it has really gone downhill.

Unreliable, poor connections, constant software updates that force you to reload, interface changes, remote computer listing changes, grouping resources changes.

Changes to end point connections....turning from a smooth product to use, to constant headache doing simple tasks.

A very dissappointed user....(Yes, I hope we change to using something else soon)

Anyone else find it's not a good as it use to be?

www.sligowhiplash.com - 3rd & 4th Aug '24 (Confirmed!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,295 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

tried to buy a license a few years ago when they made all the changes so it starts timing it if they decided you weren't eligible for the free one.

what I was sold never worked properly so it was got rid of. how they still make any money is beyond me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Kirani

I was so disappointed with their bugs and connectivity problems that ended up choosing an alternative, which is AnyDesk. Works perfectly.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,396 ✭✭✭✭kippy

Teamviewer, they've gone of the cliff since they started sponsoring Man United. Man United tend to do that by association these days.

Advertisement