Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lightyear App - Asking me to re-enter details

Options
  • 05-12-2023 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭

Hello,

I did a quick search but do not see any other similar questions.

I have the lightyear app. All has been good with it however this morning when I opened the app today it is asking me to "Let's get to know each other" again. When I enter my details it tells me someone already has these details. Yes it is me!

I un-installed and re-downloaded the app, exactly the same. Tried going to the website to log in and entered my details where it tells me to log into my app to confirm its me but I can't log into my app!

Anyone got any ideas?

WM

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,649 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Go to their website and get help?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,845 ✭✭✭daheff

in fairness to lightyear they are very responsive for helpdesk.

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭water-man

ok found the issue. I was, embarrassingly, entering my mobile in incorrectly. 😳

Advertisement