Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the best option for buying pre-built gaming PCs these days?

Options
  • 04-12-2023 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭

A friend asked me about buying her son a gaming PC for xmas. I've always just built my own, the last being a build I did with parts ordered the parts from CCL in the UK, think that was just before brexit kicked in so it was good value. Anyway he's a bit young to be building himself and it's getting very close to xmas now so ordering a pre-built machine from Germany might not be here in time. Budget would be under for 1k for the pc and monitor. Any suggestions who is good to order from and get it before xmas?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,438 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Prebuilt on amazon??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Interesting, never even considered amazon. In the past amazon was never a good value place to buy PCs or components, shows how long I've been out of pc building scene. So would something like this be okay you reckon?

Advertisement