Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dangers of on line dating.

Options
  • 04-12-2023 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi...iam 48....my partner got cancer and my life hit a very bad patch about 10 years ago..my kids are older now ..so i dicded i would try and meet someone...but beware guys of almost every one of the philpino dating sites...every single one was a scam....evan the ones recommended by trust pilot .....it was like a call center fir scamming ...😍🤣🤣...which is kind of sad really ..but that's world we live in ...does any body actually know of company that you can meet a genuine girl ????

Post edited by ancapailldorcha on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭fran38

Christian Filipino is legit. I found my fiancé on it.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,491 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Mod - Moved to The Gentlemen's Club as it seems to be more a discussion type thread.

All the best, OP.

Hilda

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement