Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work related

Options
  • 04-12-2023 12:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi 👋 was wondering if any1 can help me out here .. I have been working my job 15 years and recent have been out sick . 1 of my co worker has inform me that she is now doing my job and boss has informed her that she will stay at my job why I am fit to return to work .and I'm just ment to go and work my co workers job .. all these changes has been made in my absence. My boss has had the opportunity to tell me about this when I went to office to give my medical cert ..but she completely avoided the conversation.. I had promised my co worker I wouldn't mention it to my boss unless boss mentioned it first .. trying to stay loyal to my co worker but at the same time I'm feeling resentment toward her as she's happy enough to do my job.. .if I'm off sick from work and when ready to return should I not be intilted to go back and work my normal job..

Post edited by Spear on
    Tagged:

Advertisement