Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Former head of Christian Brothers to drop legal action over freedom of city vote

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,609 ✭✭✭Cluedo Monopoly

Bunch of creeps. Well done Drogheda. The religious orders continue to get away with murder.

What are they doing in the Hyacinth House?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭hoodie6029

I really despise the religious orders in this country and am boggled that people still excuse them and give them money, attend church, call themselves catholic.

They got a sweetheart deal from Michael Woods to just pay a pittance of what was due to their victims and leave the State, that is, the rest of us mugs, on the hook for the rest. They’ve dragged that out over the last 20 years so as many of their victims as possible have died or given up to reduce their liability even further.

The fact that a couple of years ago they got an apology to one of their mouth pieces live on RTE and a 6 figure payout because they didn’t like an opinion makes my blood boil. They didn’t sue Rory though, they knew that would blow back in their faces. They sniffed money and went for it. Evil cnuts.

And then this arrogant bastard. Democratically elected officials voted and took it off you. ‘I’m more powerful than them, I’ll put these piss-ants in their place.’

Cui bono?

Advertisement