Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camden UK windows Review?

Options
  • 29-11-2023 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Anyone got windows from Camden group uk supplier? We live in Dublin. Our windows are double-glazed from 1980s, quite thin and black mould built up around the edges. We are looking for window replacement and one of the fitters who just did window replace for my next door neighbour gave us a reasonable quotation. He gets his window from Camden Group UK supplier. We have checked their window reviews which are quite mixed, but those are from a long time ago. My neighbour is happy with her new windows but I am not sure if the quality can last long? The review I read is here https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2056454540/camden-group-doors-and-window

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,714 ✭✭✭✭listermint

I've a Camden door and a Camden large window on my porch 3 years. Zero issues whatsoever. The unit is very good. Self installed BTW. Again can come down to installer btw not the origin of the window unit.

Advertisement