Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Patrick A Young Traveller Lost

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

That was a hard watch alright. His poor parents, your heart would break for them. Very well put together documentary, some very honest interviews.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,125 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I wonder why no investigation on the bullying, I remember hearing Jordan aka Katie Price wanted cyber bullying a crime, Patrick's bullying was a racist hate crime

Post edited by JP Liz V1 on

• Registered Users Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭Liamario

Indeed. I'd say **** all happened. Any decent parent would want to know if their child was involved and take appropriate action. No 12 year old should have gone through what Patrick did. Without repercussions, nothing will change.

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭GAAcailin

Really tough watch; god love them. The poor sister too, she was devastated to have lost her brother. The parents were such good solid folk.

The mother was so strong when she said she has no animosity towards the bullies - I really can't imagine being that forgiving.

I have a 12 year old, and omg they are kids at that age - unimaginable.

Advertisement