Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Midlands Park Hotel Parking.

Options
  • 27-11-2023 11:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭

I just booked for 3 nights on the mini breaks in the hotel, we added on one dinner.

Would anyone know which restaurant is included in the deal?

Also, I read that they have a car park next door that they validate, or you can park free at the leisure center, but I also read that they sometimes charge guests e16 for parking for 24 hours.

If they charge, we could park near the county council office for e3 per day or something?

anyone have any knowledge about this? thanks :)

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 41,015 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

not being smart, but wouldn't a phone call to the hotel clear this up?

also, what leisure centre are you referring to? the Portlaoise Leisure Center? that at least a 10 minute walk away.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭TinyMuffin

Hotels own restaurant. The charter id presume.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭ballyharpat

they have their own leisure center-also, re the parking, they do not know about tj\he parking at union Hall/council car park- so not being smart, but no, a phone call didn't clear it up ;)

• Subscribers Posts: 41,015 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

A phone call couldn't sort out whether they validate parking in the multi storey next door, or they charge €16 per day?

Really?

They couldn't clarify that for you?

Advertisement