Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone Full-Fibre Broadband Installation delayed, not possible

Options
  • 27-11-2023 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I signed up for the above fibre internet service and my installation appointment was today. The technician came out to my apartment complex and had a look at the junction boxes and existing cables and told me the correct cables and equipment hadn't been run to the building so I couldn't get the package I signed up for. I checked the address with them beforehand and they said it was wired for full-fibre.

I'm wondering now if anyone else had a similar experience with a provider and what options they were left with? The technician put in a request for the equipment to be connected to the building and he said they have to do it. Should Vodafone provide me with something else in the meantime(without a contract) and then allow me to switch over to full-fibre once everything has been set up? Anyone else in this situation with Vodafone or another provider and what way did it go for you? Thanks

Advertisement