Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VR headset v PlayStation

Options
  • 26-11-2023 11:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, I'm just wondering if any of you in the know can help me. I have a 10yr old who wants a Vr Meta quest 2 for Christmas and ( would you recommend 2nd hand?) a 7yr old, who thinks she's 10, who is asking for the same but I think she could be too young, im afraid shell feel excuded though. Im wondering if you would recommend I get her a 2nd hand PlayStation that maybe they both could play. Or a New PlayStation for both? They do everything together normally. Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated. I haven't got a clue. They both play roadblocks and I'd like if they could still play together. Any help at all would be great.

Thanks

D

Advertisement