Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personalized bobbleheads as gifts

Options
  • 25-11-2023 11:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hey everyone!

Have any of you ever tried giving personalized bobbleheads as gifts? I see a lot of commercials with them and I'm thinking about surprising a few family members with these unique creations for Christmas. I can already picture the laughter as they unwrap their custom bobbleheads – each capturing a bit of their personality.

Has anyone here had experience with this? I am especially interested in the quality of such products. Do they really last over time?

Thanks

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭geographica

It’s personalised

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,405 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

probably over €100 once shipping and taxes apply, if ordering from the states; you'd want to know for certain the person would like it before doing that. i know my reaction would be 'uhh.. thanks?'

the idea of someone spending that much on a useless piece of tat for me would not make me happy...

Advertisement