Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

steam deck play case?

Options
  • 24-11-2023 10:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭

My oled deck is on the way so I'd like a case to help protect it (a case that stays on the deck like a phone case). bonus points if it ships from amazon.co.uk or free shipping

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,679 ✭✭✭✭McDermotX

Plenty of TPU options out there....some nasty, some passable

Want the best ? Then that would be the Killswitch Case from Dbrand (leaving their somewhat tedious advertising aside, their case is excellent. So much I used them on a couple Decks). Wouldn't be fussed on their skins etc, but it's a premium case that is tough, tight and while adds a little weight, it's not overpowering and the Deck feels great in the hand.

There's a few knockoffs doing the rounds probably in Amazon and Ali, but can't vouch for their quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭romperstomper

Buying direct from dbrand? Is there an eye seller to not get hit with customs etc

Advertisement