Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Trad melody player(s) - flute/accordian/fiddle etc wanted for informal session/practice (D12)

Options
  • 24-11-2023 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,

I'm based in Dublin 12 and would like to find a couple of melody playing trad musicians to practice with - informally really. No intention of gigging - but perhaps the odd session in a pub.

I play DADGAD guitar - playing in sessions for number of years - pre covid. pick some tunes and also general backing.

Really like this sort of style of playing of 'Socks in the frying pan' - not saying i'm quite up to this level :-)

boards won't let me add any links at present - but lots of their stuff on youtube.

Drop a message if you have any interested in meeting up.

redtea

Post edited by redtea1 on

Advertisement