Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB VISA Credit Card stopped working on-line 17/11/2023

Options
  • 24-11-2023 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭

AIB VISA Credit Card stopped working on-line on Friday 17/11/2023.

The same card works off-line (in a shop/retailer) without any problem.

Noticed the problem initially trying to Update a Supervalu order online. The incomplete order was processed successfully the next day by Supervalu.

Supervalu online use Sage for their online credit card payments.

I have since found that I can use my AIB VISA DEBIT Card on the Supervalu website but only using the OPERA Browser,

Chrome & Edge does not work on a Dell Windows 11 laptop. Also not working using a Fire iPad.

AIB can not help as the problem is with the process before the transaction reaches them.

Just wondering if anybody else experienced similar problems.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭JTMan

I have experienced a strange issue with by AIB credit card where the details do not save properly inside Chrome/Google Wallet.

Every time I pay online when I select the card, I still have to manually input the long number and details. This does not happen with any of my other cards.

Advertisement