Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AEW: All In 2024

Options
  • 23-11-2023 2:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭

Presale happening on Monday. Who's going?

Wondering how popular it will be the second time around. Will ticket prices change. When will the presale codes be sent, wonder if the Fite tv subscribers will get access the day before the presale like before.

I'll definitely be going and if ticket prices remain the same I'll be going for the same price range. Will be much more picky though and not rush into the presale, got better seats in the general sale anyway and had to sell my presale tickets for a loss.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,657 ✭✭✭El Gato De Negocios

I got a presale code from Fite that I won't be using so if anyone wants it send me a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭rizzla

Got my presale too, with a link to the seating chart. Different pitch layout.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,292 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

A look at next years compared to this years

• Registered Users Posts: 37,774 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Kind of similar to a concert setup with the entrance ramp/tron been where the stage is

• Registered Users Posts: 9,692 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Wasn't that the original plan for 2023 before the presales shocked everybody?

• Advertisement

Kinda tempted with this package https://www.tickettailor.com/events/howrestlinguk/1075200 wrestling buddy is not sure he will be going. Solo traveller now, guess a box could be nice with a bunch of people to chat with.

YOLO do it solo

Lots of friendly chatter about the place back in August

Have a few bits on next summer so have to give it a miss but you won't regret the trip over

• Registered Users Posts: 53,852 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Ya I had a grand time doing solo to All In 2023, meet some lovely fans on the train who helped me get to Wembley.

I wont be going next year, once was enough for me

I'll be sitting down on my recliner and not fecking getting up every f-ing minute to let people in and out of their seats

Yeah i don't think I'll head over next year.

I've had one hell of a run over the last 13 months ticking off bucket list wrestling shows starting with NJPW Royal Quest 2, Survivor Series, Wrestle Kingdom, Bloodsport, Impact vs NJPW Multiverse United, Supercard of Honor, Wrestlemania, All In & Bound for Glory.

If come next August I feel like I'm up for it I'm sure tickets will be easy enough to get.

Got my ticket, better seat than last year. Much easier process this year, seems like less demand. I'm sure there will be plenty of seats right up to the event.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,414 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Yeah pretty 'swift' setup for AEW

I'll get my coat

So Taylor reached out to her former *employer and AEW Director of Business Development and Live events Jeff Jarrett for a favour.

Taylor used to baby sit for Double J's kids.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,058 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Imagine if AEW got Taylor to perform, I think Iyo called her out at a WWE presser 😄

Will Ospreay will more likely main event but against whom, MJF if still in AEW, Bryan, Mox, Swerve, Christian, Adam Cole, Edge, Omega?

If they did get Taylor Swift to do 1 song the Swifties would have it sold out in mins and promptly leave once her song is done.

I'm predicting by the time All In rolls around E&C will be teaming together. Prob do a nostalgia match E&C v Hardyz and some of the other teams in a get as many on the card ladder match and have the younger guys do most of the big bumps.

27,500k tickets sold in the first two days of presale.

34k tickets sold after the first day of general sale.

9 months to go till the show is say it will be another full house.

Looks like I might go to All In after all,

This is the one match that would make me go over.

The American Dragon in an interview hinting a match against McGuiness is likely at Wembley

"Maybe one day I can get a rematch with Nigel McGuiness at Wembley. I know Nigel was really big on it last year but I at the time I wasn't sure if he could hang with me. Now, he has worked his ass off and got himself in great shape, since then my health has a little bit deteriorated, so now I see that as a real possibility. He and I had some incredible matches that comparatively few people saw right like when you're talking about like the matches we had in 2006 through kind of 2009, the Internet wasn't what it is today. Our generation has such a nostalgia for Wembley and especially UK wrestlers, especially Nigel, has talked about the SummerSlam in 1992 and as an American I never even thought I'd see Britain, so I've just marvelled at this thing."

39k tickets sold with a full 8 months to go.

Looks like they are going to do it again.

Advertisement