Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ronnie O'Sullivan - The Edge of Everything

Options
  • 23-11-2023 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭

I signed up to the Free Trail with Amazon Prime to watch this.

However, it seems it is not available in Ireland, is this correct?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,803 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Is it geo-limited (or whatever that's called, like you can't (officially) get the BBC player outside the UK)?

Have you tried with a VPN?

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭Glenman

Actually I just tried it on my FireStick and it seems to be playing fine. So I'm looking forward to watching this tonight 😃

• Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Lavinia

just finished it.. hard to believe it lasts two hours.. as it felt like 15 minutes.. I suppose I could watch this man without getting tired nor bored at all.. as there's nothing tiring nor boring about him.. just love and respect for Ronnie.. I hope he wins one more world title but even if not he is the best snooker ever saw or will ever see again me thinks..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,454 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Amazing to see him basically having a panic attack/breakdown between sessions in the 22 final.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

I watched it the other night , now I'm a 6 foot, truck driving psychopath but the moment Ronnie and judd trump hugged after the final and the mics were on them and you could hear everything....I f**king lost it, had to tell the missus I had something in my eye , then I had to go the a&e to keep that story going

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭romperstomper

I got the same error message. "Not available in your country". What the what

• Registered Users Posts: 6,470 ✭✭✭Tombo2001

Just an FYI, I listened last night to the Desert Island Discs featuring Ronnie O'Sullivan, very good interview.

Advertisement