Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My irish brother is being abused by his girlfriend and i don't know what to do.

Options
  • 23-11-2023 1:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello my names conor im an irish gamer age 23 and i have a brother derrin, age 19, and hes a bit daft. recently he has gotten a girlfriend who is black and weighs 155 kg. derrin is very skinny and only weighs 65 kg. i have the keys to his flat and i went to check in on him a few weeks ago and i walked in to find derrin fully naked and tied to the bed with a blindfold on with his girlfriend hovering above him by about 2 meters on a stepping ladder. when i realized what was about to happen i shouted "no derrin stop!" but it was too late and all he could muster was an "ooooooh, beggorah" before his massive black girlfriends arse came plummeting down onto his face, letting out an audible smack and emanating a grotesque stench, turns out she also farted on my helpless little brothers face at the moment of impact. his head bounced back up with such whiplash i thought he had been murdered.

nearly in tears i tried to push off this behemoth of a woman while she smugly sat on my brother who could only moan "ohh ohhh" "**** off conor". i was pushed out the door by his girlfriend and went home reluctantly.

Next time we met was a funeral afterparty, we got a massive dinner for my entire extended family and this dirty sadistic woman was there too, taking up 4 seats on the stools in the pub. she drank so much guinness i thought she was gonna explode. i noticed her prodding my brother on the shoulder then whispering in his ear while rubbing her massive bulging belly and licking her lips. she let out a few stinky stouty farts. a shiver ran down my spine and my entire night was ruined by the idea of what was in store for my brother. the next morning i felt it the second i woke up. a disaster had happened. I stumbled to my brothers flat in agony from my hangover. the door was already open when i got there. it looked like a crime scene. blood and even a tooth were splattered all over the apartment, in the middle was that monster girlfriend of his, sleeping on his couch while my bloodied up brother laid on the floor looking like a right mess. i sneaked past his girlfriend and managed to drag out my brothers seemingly carcass and called for an ambulance, derrin frailly gripped my arm and told me, "**** off, its grand conor, im into this stuff"

The ambulance came and they were shaken to their core. but my brother refused medical treatment. he said hes fine. i cried for him as he stumbled back inside his flat and slammed the door. the last and most recent chance i've had to see my brother in the pub i was shocked to see he was missing his fingers and chunks out of his arm which he was trying to hide, i asked him was he in a bike accident, he began stuttering and then suddenly his girlfriend came back from the bathroom and he stopped and said its going to be ok while glancing at her frantically. then it hit me. she was eating my brother bit by bit. i brought my brother out to the smoking area. i confronted him about this horror lady. he said she was going to eat him whole in a pot with her seasonings, and thats just the way he wants to live his life. this is unreal. i can't believe this is happening. this is absolute insanity. how do i fix this nightmare? i have no resources to deal with my brothers situation, what should i do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭con747

Good story.......

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,857 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

🙄

🥱

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭dickdasr1234

• Registered Users Posts: 7,699 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

A good yarn but you're no trent

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭Rubberchikken

🥱🥱

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,615 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Mod:-

Enough of this trolling rubbish. I know you have multiple accounts, OP