Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rose Hill Mallow

Options
  • 22-11-2023 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,260 ✭✭✭

Hi just looking to see if anyone on here has put a deposit down on the new build houses on the Rose Hill on the Kennel Hill in Mallow Cork? Looking at phase 3 D1/D2 houses.

what has the experience been like so far? Phase one is due in the next few weeks for completion?

weve been thinking about it and looking at putting a deposit down on the 4 bed semi..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,260 ✭✭✭Cork2021

has anyone here bought a house in this development??

• Registered Users Posts: 4 inglortasartir

Hi,

we just put a deposit to Annabelle Rose Hill ( Hallmark Development ). Have you purchased the home ? Was it from Phase 1-2 ?or the new announced phase?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,260 ✭✭✭Cork2021

Hi, it’s phase 3 that we’ll be putting a deposit on. Was looking to see did anyone have info on when the show house will be ready. Estate agents are quite mute about it!

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭Dolbhad

I’ve friends a buying in phase 1 and are being told February/March before they have keys.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 justconrad

Hey! We also put a deposit down on a place. Hoping to be called to snag in February and move in in March. They look fantastic so far.

• Advertisement

Has anyone worked with Celtic Interiors for the kitchen ? How did you find them ?

Are you going with standard kitchen allowance? Need an idea please.

Thanks

@inglortasartir Yes we worked with Celtic Interiors to get our kitchen sorted. Very nice to deal with. Quality seems excellent! Have you heard about when you're getting called to snag?

Thants great to hear, we had our first appointment with them. I pmed you there.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Maidia

Has anyone moved in in Phase 1 already?

We saw that the road was ready and the entrance was ready also, it's really looking nice

We are waiting for Phase 2 to move in, The last info i got from Hallmark was that it would be in March/April but we hope it will be ready to move in May.

Celtic said they will install the kitchen in February.

Does anyone have more news?

We also went with Celtic, even tho I found the person who was working with us slow on responding, I would have to call and send multiple emails just to confirm something, but it's something I got used to in this buying process you need to hunt down everyone from solicitors, bank etc.. so I don't hold a grudge.

We went with the upgrade option, since we decided to change and add some stuff and change the position for the fridge, since we have American-style and it was not fitting the original kitchen, the whole process was nothing to complain, and quality we will have to wait till it's ready for snagging.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 RohanV

We are waiting for completion of phase 2 to move in. We have paid full to Celtic Interiors for kitchen furnitures and appliances and I believe kitchen is fitted already as they said they would fit by Feb last week. They are estimating that the completion for phase 2 would be in May/June and snagging process would start by April.

https://www.irishexaminer.com/property/residential/arid-41347874.html

For anyone who is waiting for Phase 2 to be ready, I got info from Hallmark that we will be called for snagging in mid-April.

For those who vent to see the show house, what are your impressions?

Havent seen the showhouse yet :)

Advertisement