Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Ileostomy You Tube

Options
  • 22-11-2023 8:50pm

I’ve started a guide on ileostomy based on my own experience of having one since 2016. It may ultimately help somebody who is faced with same procedure. I have done so much since having this, probably have lived my best life ever!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,914 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Best of luck with the videos, might be worth contacting whichever company's equipment you use to see if they might sponsor you, or at least help spread the word. Ostomy charities might give your channel a little boost too. I've no doubt people with a new stoma, or about to get one, would appreciate your insight. (I don't have a stoma but have nursed dozens of patients pre and post op)

All the very best.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

It’s my iPhone and me! As unsophisticated as it gets. That’s how I start 😁

Advertisement