Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medical transfare independent medical referee 50 weeks now waiting

Options
  • 22-11-2023 12:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I dont know if this is allowed but im at my whits end ...my father 90 yrs old (dementia).and me 46 yrs share a sittingroom .my son and girl and 2yrs old baby( in my old bedroom) my other son in his room ..in top apartment 31 steps ...50 weeks now waiting to here from an independent medical referee ..i dont know what their for or what's happening ..has anyone ever heard of this 🤔 its just taking a toll on all our mental health .sending emails every week and no answer ..

Post edited by pinkypinky on

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 11,305 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hermy

@lilolil01

This is the Genealogy forum where we discuss matters relating to family trees.

You will likely get a better response if you post your query in a more relevant forum such as State Benefits.

Regards,

Hermy

Genealogy Forum Mod

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement