Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leinster home games and seven year old audience

Options
  • 21-11-2023 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

in an effort to generate interest , I intend bringing two seven year olds to a Leinster game this season

would prefer RDS , as its easier to get to vs the Aviva

There will be two adults , two seven year olds

I have not checked Ticketmaster etc

My question is is there a family ticket, or a more cost effective way to purchase

we can drive or use the bus

Anything else, we need to be aware of

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭Buddy Bubs

They're on Ticketmaster. Family tickets for match v Munster available in Aviva this weekend . RDS and Aviva are beside each other really, none easier to get to than the other.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 25,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭Podge_irl

I would say for 7 year olds the RDS is better however, as there is far more space to generally mess around in if they get bored.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,394 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Leinster have done a few 'family days' in recent years, with various activities for kids put on before the game, would be no harm contacting them to see when the next one is.

E.g. https://www.leinsterrugby.ie/whats-on-leinster-face-edinburgh-in-the-rds/

Advertisement