Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seai - One stop shop - can I not take ext insulation grant and put this expence against vac property

Options
  • 20-11-2023 1:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭

Query on SEAI & Vanant Property Grant => My understanding is you can put an expense against seai grant or vacant home grant - but not both... So could you put the heat pump against one stop grant and get the 10.5k grant from seai ?(or to claim any grant from seai - all items on the one stop grant must be claimed from seai ? i.e windows, doors, insulation etc) All the other work for one stop like windows, vents, ext insulation etc would be done but this expense not claimed from seai - it would be put into vacant home grant ? With One Stop - do you need to get all grants that apply to your job with One Stop or get done (You could not do the ext insulation and not get the seai grant for this as you applied the expense against the vacant property grant ? and I donlt want the seai grant for insulation - but I would like the seai grant for windows etc... ) Thanks

Advertisement