Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 Crf250r issues

Options
  • 20-11-2023 10:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭

Hi all, my bike stopped last week suddenly after about a half hour of riding, never any issues before this. On the day it would restart but not idle and die out within seconds. I got a loan of a battery maintainer and charger and it is showing fully dead battery and then fully charged within minutes so i'm thinking it's toast. I got it started again a couple of times during the week but now there's just not enough power to turn it over.

I'm having a nightmare trying to source a replacement battery for my bike, Honda parts Ireland want 700€ for a new one which is beyond nuts and the original battery is known to be poor. I've found a few online but none can be shipped to Ireland. The battery is a hy85s and is 12v, 115mm wide, 85mm high and 50mm depth.

Also the if i put the bike in 1st and pull the clutch, the back wheel will not turn which has me worried, a bit of research tells me a poor battery can cause this issue but i don't know...

Any help would be great, Stee

Comments

Advertisement