Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Culprits. Anyone watching?

Options
  • 19-11-2023 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,572 ✭✭✭✭
    Ms

I have started the first episode but found it a struggle to get through so far. Maybe it's gets better will see. All episodes dropped on the one day which is stupid.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,572 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

I am on the 6th episode now. Really good show. It is very well done and deserves to be a succes. I highly recommend it.

It reminds me of a film released a decade or so ago about the American president and all the different angles of an attempted terrorist attack on him. Forget what the film was called. Really good film do. Well this series does some things similar to how things were done in that film no presidents involved do.

Be a great binge watch to for anyone looking for a show to binge watch. I am just watching a couple of episodes a night but it continues on through each episode.

I will say if you are squarmish at all that episode 5 has a very harrowing scene in it two actually.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Ms

The first 10 minutes of the 6th episode is so tense. Great scene well done.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Ms

Something I should have done in my first post a trailer ,

Well worth watching. Its really good. It's like that film "Vanquish point" in some ways.

Hopefully it gets a second season.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭jj880

Bit farcical at times.

Worth a watch though.

Ms

Ye I will admit tgere was a few scenes especially in the first 3 or 4 episodes where I thought.

Really bloody hell I would not do that not a good idea crazy. Is it really worth that getting into that thing wow crazy. Lucky he did not die there.

A few thoughts like that lol.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭bogmanfan

Felt this would have been absolutely superb if it was only 4 or 5 episodes. Suffers, like so many shows nowadays, from being too long. First 3 episodes were excellent, but was losing interest by the end, with the exception of a few sequences (start of ep6). But probably worth a watch overall.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Just finished this and enjoyed it, at the end credits there’s money in bags going down the river I think I missed whos or where that came from

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭De Bhál

Just finished this. Very good. Well made, loads of action, good actors, good story.

Not too taxing on the brain of a few nights over the Christmas holidays.

Check it out. Reminded me of Heist, but better, as I gave that up.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,923 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Just finished it, OK show but as has been mentioned about 3 episodes too long.

Advertisement