Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Revolut top up limited.

Options
  • 19-11-2023 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Just tried to top up my Revolut card in order to purchase a car in Northern Ireland. THE TOP up was declined saying it was over the limit for top up.

After waiting 1 hour and 13 minute Revolut chat told me that the top up Revolut card limit was €1000. I was told before that there was no limit so this must be new.

Are there any other cards that have higher top up limits? Thanks

t

Post edited by gundry on

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 10,050 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jim2007

MOD: Please update the title to better reflect the nature of your query and it will ensure you get more targetted replays.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,357 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

You probably need to do it as a bank transfer i.e. send it to your Revolut account from the bank where the money is located. I assume by 'top up' you mean you tried to withdraw money in the Revolut app from a debit card registered on the account. I transferred more than 1,000 in each of several transactions into and out of Revolut in the past month, the transfers in were all done from my bank's app, using my Revolut IBAN as the target.

Advertisement