Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RYANAIR REFUND

Options
  • 19-11-2023 12:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

So long story short , a family member passed about 4 months ago and I was suppose to go on holiday . I’ve been chasing Ryanair for 3 months trying to get a refund sorted . After counter emails and live chats last Saturday 8 days ago I finally got an email saying my full refund has been paid I should wait 5 working days . That’s grand I thought atleast next weeks rent is sorted . Anyway we’re now at Sunday and I’ve still yet to receive my refund . After hopping off them all week they’re constantly making me jump through hoops and I come to find that the refund has not being processed after they told me it was and I’ve to fill out more forms and chase more people for a reply. I’m short on my rent this week , could I take this matter further and get onto a solicitor ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,242 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

I’m surprised you got an email from Ryanair saying they were refunding you for a flight you couldn’t take, did you purchase travel insurance during the booking process on their website & thats why they said you are refunding you?

Advertisement