Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland vs Netherlands EURO 2024 qualifying

Options
  • 18-11-2023 10:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭

My bet is not looking good lads 😑

Post edited by artanevilla on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Gusser09

Its horrid. As bad as anything ive seen for a long time. Shows how bad the dutch are that they are struggling to put us away.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,173 ✭✭✭LambshankRedemption

The only good thing to gleam from this is they did not absolutely murderlise us. Although, if that was their B team, or not exactly their A team, I wouldn't be popping any champagne corks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭StevenToast

I cant stomach another Stephen Kenny- Tony O'Donoghue interview ever again.

"Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining." - Fletcher

• Registered Users Posts: 13,749 ✭✭✭✭Thelonious Monk

We really are cat. No midfield. Did Cullen even touch the ball? I suppose we'll need someone like Chris Hughton to come along and go back to that horrible MON/Trap style which I personally found even harder to watch than Kennyball.

The future is not bright either way until we get some players who can move the ball forward. And bloody hell Doherty is useless.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,264 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

Soccer threads are not allowed in general sports. Please read the charter.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement