Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dividing an existing warehouse

Options
  • 18-11-2023 6:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

We have a 6000 sq ft warehouse positioned in our yard that we are considering renovating and dividing into 3. Location is south of Ireland.

Given that the warehouse is in the centre of the town we believe splitting the unit into 3 smaller units that won’t necessarily require large deliveries in articulated trucks will be more appealing to tenants.

I’m looking for advice on the challenges we will face when applying for planning i.e. will we require fire rated WAP’s between tenancies, will we need a water supply and electrical meter per tenancies etc.

Also looking for advice where to look for 3 building quotes. Should I just google local builders?

Thanks.

Post edited by Spear on

Advertisement