Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game Boy Color

Options
  • 17-11-2023 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,631 ✭✭✭

So moving house and found a brand new Game Boy Color in box, silly I left out and one of kids opened the box so I expect the entire value has gone straight away

Just wondering do I have any options to still use it? I was planning on buying a cheap handheld console to play Mario etc but would I still be able to get games for the Game Boy? or should I just try sell it for a few quid and buy the cheap handheld?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

If it's working and the box is complete and in good condition it will be worth a fair amount.

Theres always Gameboy games available on the likes of eBay. Plenty of Gameboy type clone consoles as well. Ive an analogue pocket which I love but that would be at the higher end of these devices.

Advertisement