Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Pint of Guinness in Castlebar

Options
  • 17-11-2023 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭

Just saw in AH and on the Clare thread they have a thread regarding the best pint.

So, for a bit of craic where is the best pint of Guinness in Castlebar ? - This is a light hearted thread !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

not castlebar, but I was in ballina manor hotel on the bridge back in november 2019 (years ago, i know) and slugging pints of guinness at the bar and they were fantastic. and the barman and manager seemed to really know what he was doing, telling me what's needed to keep a good pint

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭6541

Lets open this up to Mayo so !

I don't think you can go wrong with the Guinness in the Harp Bar Castlebar. A Winters evening, fire blazing and a proper cold Guinness.

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭RMDrive

Key West

Paddy Moran's

Advertisement