Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Part time job to suit farmers

Options
  • 17-11-2023 10:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭

Good morning, I'm in the process of looking for a part time job, preferably something that allows you to pick your own hours/days, now I know that sounds like a bit much, but I'm farming (small scale) at home and then 2 days a week I work in the local merchants and currently this suits perfect except the money is a bit scarce at the end of the week and im growing sick of the job and seeking change due to change of ownership and just not taking to the new owner (seem to be doing double the work for half the reward). What sort of part time jobs are out there ideally 2 to 3 days a week to accommodate the farm work? Different times of the year I'd be available more during the week.

Advertisement