Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beatles/60's Band

Options
  • 16-11-2023 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all,

Im toying with the idea of a band to play Beatles/60's music, with a view to gigging large pubs and weddings if suitable.

Not necessarily a Beatles tribute band, just playing their music.

Im a left handed guitar/bass player so looking for others who would be interested in this?

Need Drummer, and either another guitar player x 2 and/or a guitar player and bass player.

Im around the 50's mark myself, just so you know before replying :-)

Oh and Im in the south Wicklow area.

Cheers all,

B.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭scottser

Hey there, still looking for a drummer? That's my old band doing some Hendrix:

I'm based in South Dublin. Give us a shout if you're interested 089 2567535

• Registered Users Posts: 35 drumz

hi there! Drummer ,played in Beatles tribute band, south Wicklow...089 4254075

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Delaow

Hi

Bass player interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 revelino70

Hi, if you're still looking for a bass player and/or guitarist for this I'm very interested. Living in Arklow/Gorey area so travel shouldn't be much of an issue.

Advertisement