Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 70th Macau GP (FIA F3 Macau World Cup)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,102 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Thanks for that! Will try and keep an eye on it and see how Alex goes. The times for both races is unfortunate though - both overlap the F1 quali and race times. Suppose if it's on YT then I can just have it on the tablet with the F1 on the tv.

I see Alex did well in the first quali - would this be his first time around this track?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭flazio

What exactly is this event? As someone who has only heard about it in passing. Is this part of the same F3 championship that supported F1 Grand Prix over the year? How come drivers who were not in that championship, like Alex, are racing here?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭donspeekinglesh

It's a stand-alone event. It's basically a World Cup for F3 and GT cars. (They even use it in the name, the GT race is the FIA GT World Cup)

They even race motorbikes there too - riders that do well on Irish and Isle of Man roads tend to go well there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

Just starting now.

Just watched the quali race, bloody great result for Alex, 6th to 2nd! He was great on the race start and then again at the safety car restart to make up places, zero mistakes. Never raced an F3 car or this track they said, that’s mega. Great performance from Browning too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,573 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

Is the race worth watching ?

I just started watching it, Alex into the barrier and out of the race on the first lap so lost interest in it myself. Such a shame for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,573 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

I watched it last night, typical F3 shenanigans. Yeah it's a shame for Alex alright after a good day on Saturday

Advertisement