Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TC chip 23/24

Options
  • 16-11-2023 10:52am
    Administrators Posts: 354 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭

This discussion was created from comments split from: GW 13 Transfer Thread.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,841 ✭✭✭Gusser09

it's hard to know when to pull the trigger on triple captain. It could be a massive differential if you nail it with Halaand or even Salah.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,201 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

City may have a double on GW20 vs SHU + BRE. I'd be lining up Haaland for that depending on his fitness/form and other matches that might limit his numbers, UCL, etc.

Important to remember that people above your OR have probably used their TC chip already, even all their chips and there'll be some dead teams to propel yourself up the rankings towards the end of the season.

16.56% of all teams (approx 1.7 million teams) have already used their TC, 11% their FH and 9.5% their BB.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,841 ✭✭✭Gusser09

You're dead right Father H. I don't trust Pep though. He could do anything.

As I've said if you click with Halaand and your TC it could be key come the end of the season.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,249 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Split from the transfer thread.

As mentioned, GW20 a tasty possibility.

GW34 and 37 are also possible DGWs or TGWs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭scotchy

TC on Haaland.

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

• Advertisement
Advertisement