Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inispharmacy - 10E off

Options
  • 16-11-2023 1:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭

Referal code above, if you use it you get 10 euro off 60 spend and I get 5 euro. I don't know if it'll apply on discounted items during their Black Friday sale but it might. Worth a try.

It's actually a wonderful business, they have a brilliant range from the usual pharmacy stuff to cosmetics etc. They tend to be cheaper because they're close to the boarder, they're great for some reduced price bits like antihistamines that some people (like me!) need year round.

I find they tend to send the order out immediately and I receive it within 2 days of ordering, sometimes it's next day. You earn points with every purchase and they are generous points and cashback vouchers for future spends.

Long before they had this referall program I've left reviews on their trustpilot saying I think they're probably the best Irish shop site I've used in terms of price and efficiency so in my eyes this a genuine bargain opportunity.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Thanks to whoever signed up - I can confirm the discount works on Black Friday discounted items.

Advertisement