Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Song removed from streaming platforms due to fake streams

Options
  • 15-11-2023 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I f'd up, I know this, I said i would help my friend promote her music online. & i paid 50 euro for some added streams of a few of her tracks. She messaged to say Routenote had messaged her to say tracks had been illegally streamed & were removed.

I have no clue what to do & i feel totally stupid for trying this.

Anyway she knows what's happened now & i said i 'd ask if anyone else has had similar issues or found a solution to get the songs back online. eg. she used Routenote originally, can she wait a month & use someone else to reupload the music with different ISRC's, UPC's?

Of course i will avoid helping in the same way going forward if she even lets me.....

Advertisement