Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hair Extensions

Options
  • 14-11-2023 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

This is just a heads up to folk. I recently got tape in extensions in a Peter Marks salon. They're very expensive but I have always invested in my hair so I took the hit with the hefty price tag. The stylist who applied the tapes put in more than I had requested I dunno if it's commission based. My main complaint is that after one wash a tape came out with ease like it literally just slid out of my hair. Wash 2 and another 3 tapes slid out when the hair was brushed. Just to note this is not my first time with extensions I had them with another provider for the past 2 years and in that time I had never lost a single tape. It's been 3 weeks and each of the the tape in extensions has come out with Zero effort (no removal lotion applied). I did reach out to Peter Marks and in fairness they're website replied requesting me to go into the salon to have them looked at. I declined as I am refusing to part with another cent to Peter Marks salons. Plus I am perfectly aware how that return visit would pan out where I'd be questioned / charged with not treating the extensions right. I can confirm that I use a branded shampoo designed for extensions and I also have the correct brushes etc. In summary if you are looking for tape in extensions I recommend avoiding Peter Marks salon. P.S. the tape extensions were per my initial request to fill in the sides no extra length was required. Final thing I was charged for a long length Blow dry (my hair is off the shoulder) before the extensions were applied.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 daniellewalsh

Hi, that is an awful experience. I am looking at getting them done . I was going to go to Peter marks but will now try else where. Do you mind me asking how much do they cost ? Thanks

Advertisement