Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New phone advice sought

Options
  • 13-11-2023 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have had a Samsung Galaxy Fold 3 for a few years now, work phone. I am leaving the job in a few weeks and need to get a phone. Its been a long time since I bought a phone so I am not familiar with what is regarded a decent phone. The Z Fold was more than I needed. I just want a decent smart phone with decent memory/storage. With Black Friday around the corner now is a good time to buy I think. What would be a good phone to get, around €400/€500? Phone only, no contract. Quality of camera is not really important. I've had Samsung for past 7/8 years. Any very good deals going on right now? I attach my current phone storage to give an indication of what I need. I intend to move the photos to cloud.

TIA

Comments

Advertisement