Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***I am looking for an Irish Translator and/or Singer.*** "Littlest You" >>> "Mo Chalín Beag"

Options
  • 13-11-2023 5:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I apologize for any mistakes with the Irish below, but I do not speak the language. I am using an online translator application. 

***I am looking for an Irish Translator and/or Singer.***

To translate a song for a special World Music Project, originally written in English. It has already been translated, and vocals recorded in many languages, and I hope to add Irish to the growing list of languages.

The Project is one of Hope and Unity, with the preservation of Language and Culture at its Core.

The working title of the Irish version is "Mo Chailín Beag", although this can be changed to better suit Irish Lyrics.

Please DM me if you're seriously interested, or know someone who might be, and I'll provide many further details.

With deep Respect

S.

Gabhaim leithscéal as aon bhotúin, ach ní labhraím an teanga. Tá feidhmchlár aistritheora ar líne á úsáid agam.

***Tá Aistritheoir agus/nó Amhránaí Gaeilge á lorg agam.***

Chun amhrán a aistriú do Thionscadal Ceoil Domhanda speisialta, a scríobhadh i mBéarla ar dtús. Tá sé aistrithe cheana féin, agus taifeadtaí gutha ina lán teangacha, agus tá súil agam an Ghaeilge a chur leis an liosta teangacha atá ag dul i méid.

Tá Dóchas agus Aontacht ag baint leis an Tionscadal, agus caomhnú na Teanga agus an Chultúir mar chroílár aige.

Is é an teideal oibre atá ar an leagan Gaeilge ná “Mo Chailín Beag”, cé gur féidir é seo a athrú le go mbeidh sé níos oiriúnaí d’fhilíocht na Gaeilge.

Cuir DM chugam le do thoil má tá suim agat, nó má tá aithne agat ar dhuine éigin a d’fhéadfadh a bheith ann, agus cuirfidh mé go leor sonraí breise ar fáil.

Le meas domhain

S.

Advertisement