Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Football Rivalries

Options
  • 13-11-2023 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

If you have a minute I'd appreciate you filing in this very quick - two question - survey I'm using to quantify rivalries in football

Who is your county + who are their rivals:

You can just fill in the counties you care about, blanks will default to "indifferent"

You're particularly needed if you're from a smaller county!!

Results will be used by on @Statsandsolos on Twitter

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 StatsAndSolos

Thanks to everyone who has voted. One last push for votes from me.

The people of Mayo have voted most often so far. Galway is just slightly edging Dublin as their number 1. Tilt indicates difference in opposition county's views - Roscommon feeling very strongly about Mayo.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,800 ✭✭✭An Ciarraioch

That probably highlights recency bias, TBH, in that Mayo-Dublin meetings would have been very irregular before the last decade.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 StatsAndSolos

Definitely would be interesting to track the sentiment over long periods and see that play out yea

Advertisement