Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Holland 40 vs TS series

Options
  • 12-11-2023 9:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭

I have driven some 40 series tractors in the past and was considering buying one. A 4 cylinder turbo would be good enough for what I’d be using it for so was thinking of a New Holland 7740 SLE with ElectroLink and the plastic rear mudguards. 

Was also considering a TS110 ElectroShift,  with closed center hydraulics and electric lift. I haven’t driven one before and was wondering what improvements the TS series have over the 40 series?

The main things I can see is the more modern looking cab, the different joystick control for spools and the left hand shuttle on the later models. 

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Mr..

I'm pretty sure the 40 series use linkages on the gear sticks rather than cables on the ts's

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Jimbo789

I thought the 40 series used cables too.

Advertisement