Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2023 Christmas purchases

Options
  • 12-11-2023 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭

Followed by @Loughc thread last year (I hope that’s ok to post @Loughc

Pick up a tub of Celebrations? A Christmas ornament? Splash out on a new Christmas tree?

Cake decorations? Wrapping paper or get somebody's present ticked off the list?

Come and show us here so we can ooooh and aaaah over all your purchases!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭SarahLil

Picked these pjs up from H&M two pairs of Dino for my cousins boys to go with board games and football ones for my little ones pal

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭BK5

Picked up a light up Snowman from Home Store & More for outside the front door yesterday. Can't wait to see what he adds to the outside of the house.

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Pistachio19

Got a few tree baubles between JYSK, Home Store & More, the local chemist and Sostrene Grenes. The plan was to bin some of our older ones but I definitely didn't throw out as many as I bought. Have hidden a tin of chocolate mikado and a tin of shortbread so far. Have bought and wrapped presents for small nieces/nephews. Only my own kids and husband to buy for now. Have the Christmas dinner ordered and paid for.

After 22 years of Santa visiting our house he won't be stopping here anymore. Not sure whether to be sad or absolutely delighted 😂

Picked this hand held snow globe in the card factory it spins the snow and lights up smaller babies and toddlers might like it I am almost sure it was less than a fiver

I used to love picking up plastic snow globes in Henry Street or Ilac years ago all the little visitors use to always go mad for them when visiting

(Not sure why my photos won’t upload any tips please)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭gidget

Got these hidden gems from across the Atlantic Ocean via Amazon US

Also being collecting a few WI culinary books recently from Amazon UK & couldn’t not get myself a copy of this for my bookshelf

I

Post edited by gidget on

• Advertisement

Other half came home with these for me, looking forward to trying in the morning

Picked up these decorations in Penneys earlier none are heavy

The hope is that in a few years we have a 2nd tree in the kitchen for my little one (but really me) 😂…..so I am starting early on the decorations for the 2nd tree

Picked this up too trying to add a decoration each year based on my little ones interests last year was unicorns this years dogs

Picked this up online, customised with child’s name, my little one has a good understanding so we will have it for years to come

Christmas mat from home store and more for the kitchen €3.50

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,135 ✭✭✭✭DvB

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,481 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Just ordered some of the Christmas ducks . They will double up as GAA mascots .

https://luckyducks.ie/collections/christams-collection

Advertisement