Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anywhere to drop old furniture - charity ?

Options
  • 10-11-2023 6:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

I have in the past sold a few thing on FB Kilkenny for sale/Free and to be honest it was painful.

People messing you around agreeing to meet then not showing up, then them haggling over a few euro for something I was selling very cheaply anyway. Worst thing is wasting many hours of my life waiting in for people.

A few dodgy folk turning up at your door etc. Its just not for me - not a strength of mine !

Is there anywhere - charities or similar that would take (for free) maybe a few bits of furniture, chairs/table/bed/wardrobe etc. I know a few people are in this boat where they have spare rooms full of half decent stuff they don't want, but don't know what to do with these things.

(Went to a local charity shop and they were just really interested in clothes - wouldn't even take books. )

Thanks

Comments

Advertisement