Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Agents of the ODD

Options
  • 10-11-2023 11:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭

Had my first play of Agents of the ODD (is it related to Into the ODD?) If you dont know what it is, its described as "Characters are occult and fringe science consultants, law enforcement academy washouts, and unfortunate individuals" .... and "table top roleplaying game of conscripted cryptids, shaky psychics, burned spies, and other investigators of the paranormal" .... our GM says think of X-Files meets Hellboy .... played with D&D rules

I have loved fantasy & board games since a kid, but have only played a handful of D&D (5th) and this ODD is my first. Must say Im liking that the rules are stripped down and there is far less dice rolling (for me!).

Anyway..... has anyone got any tips? Ta

Advertisement