Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Find correspondence on Agfood

Options
  • 10-11-2023 4:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,018 ✭✭✭

I received a text this morning saying "you have receved NR/CISYF correspondence. Please log on to agfood."

I logged on to agfood but cant find any correspondence. Can anyone point me in the right direction to find it?

Best Answers

• Registered Users Posts: 29,369 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

Go in to Biss on agfood. There are categories on the left hand side one of them is correspondence . We got that text about a month ago. Our young farmer scheme category is showing that we haven't uploaded documentation but we did when we applied. I rang them and they said it's not a problem

• Registered Users Posts: 3,018 ✭✭✭TCDStudent1

Thank you - I see it now. Same issue as yourself, saying didnt upload documentation that had been provided earlier this year.....

Advertisement