Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Retired people have too much time one their hands/Sean Quinn at it again

Options
  • 09-11-2023 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,481 ✭✭✭

I see Sean Quinn has been buoyed by the success of his book (bought by sycophants) and wants TD’s to investigate how his company got taken over and ‘No, it’s not because I gambled it all away trying to buy a bank for my own greed. Give me the answer that confirms that it was you lot, up in Dublin, that caused my demise.’

I honestly don’t know how anyone publishes his ranting anymore.

He still lives in his big house. He never lost it. Himself and the wife aren’t living in an OAP flat in Manorhamilton, scrapping together coins for a bale of briquettes to heat the place.

His kids all still have comfortable lives. You won’t pull into Texaco in Ballyconnell and have Sean jr. making your breakfast roll.

Does he honestly think he’ll be put back in charge or get hundreds of millions in compensation or something?

Go play golf, enjoy some boating on loch Erne or any number things.

The road to Hell is paved with good intentions.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

What's this got to do with other retired people, OP?

Should we kill them all off?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,984 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

He probably only wants Micky D's job.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I think bundling all the retired people in the country in with Sean Quinn is a bit of an overreach OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,004 ✭✭✭✭El_Duderino 09

Wrong thread

• Registered Users Posts: 6,562 ✭✭✭Allinall

You can’t buy briquettes any more.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,490 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

What has his behaviour got to do with all other retired people? It's a bizarre notion.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,776 ✭✭✭griffin100

I’d be delighted to see a proper investigation of his actions over the last 20 years up to and including the intimidation and assault of people who crossed him.

Advertisement