Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV for PS5....which (affordable) TV is best deal right now in Ireland?

Options
  • 09-11-2023 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭

called into couple of the usual places but I get the impression that they don't know what they're talking about/just want to sell me €€€'sive

Santa wants to bring children a TV that will do the PS5 they already own some justice...so I was thinking to nab something in one of the upcoming "Black Friday"....I'm trying to find something affordable but not crap (usually I go for LG)

my understanding is that 120HZ and HDMI2.1 are the main items to look out for?

my budget is €800

the only one I can see meeting the requirement right now is this one: "LG 50QNED816RE 50" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR QNED"

suggestions welcome

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,474 ✭✭✭Buddy Bubs

There's a thread in bargain alerts for the LG CS that is massively highly rated, it appears at good value from time to time in different places. I bought the 55 inch version of it last year for about 700 euro. It's a great tv.

It's close enough to top end of the tv range.

Advertisement