Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long to receive an ITSA Full Agreement Acknowledgment from revenue for a Form 11

Options
  • 09-11-2023 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hello,

I submitted a form 11 to revenue last weekend and have yet to receive the ITSA Full Agreement Acknowledgment.

In previous years I have always received the ITSA Full Agreement Acknowledgment from Revenue within 24 hours.

Does this indicate Revenue have an issue with the Form 11 submitted.

Many thanks,

Kathryn

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Bereno

I don't know

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭CWMMC

Typically the standard rate would be a 24 hour period but around this time lately/most years it normally takes a bit longer to process. You will get a inbox message when you receive it or your accountant will.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ash_90

@kathryn1985 did you get your acknowledgment from revenue?I am also waiting a week for mine

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Phoole

Got my ITSA Ack this morning. Back-dated to the Nov 15th :)

Advertisement