Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Bank Account - sole trader with international payments

Options
  • 09-11-2023 10:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

I'm looking to move my business bank account. I've been with BOI since Ulsterbank closed but I'm not happy with them. I seems half my statement is charges.

Can anyone recommend a good business bank account for a sole trader. Most of may payments in and out come from overseas (US and UK in particular, but other countries as well).

Is Revolut any good, I don't use the personal account so I've no experience.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,328 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

Revolut is probably your best bet if you are going to be converting currencies. I haven't opened a Business account yet but plan to soon. The charges are similar to BOI last time I looked unfortunately but much easier to use.

Advertisement